Monday, January 29, 2007

"I NEED...NEED TO FEEL" by azehr

It gets harder each and every day,
Being without you is driving me insane.

The 30 minutes I get just isn't enough,
I need more, I need to feel your touch.

I need to feel your hands upon my body,
to feel you drink of me like I'm some kind of hot toddy.

To feel you deep inside me would be pure bliss,
To feel our hearts beat together, feel them skip and miss.

To feel your body pressed against mine as we move together in that age old rhythm of love against time.

One day soon this will all come to be and it's then that you will see, that this love and passion that we share is really meant to be.


(Note: The writer just want to use pen name, due to the sensitivity of her topics. She doesn't want any perverts attentions. - ed)

No comments: