Sunday, January 28, 2007

"A SINFUL DREAM" by azehr

He gently kisses my luscious lips
feelin me down, touching my hips.
Meaningfully gazing into my eyes
trying to keep in the secrets and lies.

I give him an innocent lustful stare
certainly convinced were a heavenly pair.
I glance down at my stockinged thighs
and give him my harmless 'take me' eyes.

Lightly he places his hand on my knee
as we both start breathing rapidly.
My legs slowly begin to part
pulses throbbling with my quickening heart.
Red lingerei with a pettaled rose
now on the floor with the rest of the clothes.

At this point we both want it bad
so we go at it, go at it mad.
Screams and moans making it hot tour bodies pleasured,
we hit the spot.

Passions and standards all have been met
we both lay together, soaked on sweat
Bodies begin to feel warm and cozy
and just when we were all ot of steam i wake up from this sweet dream

No comments: