Monday, February 26, 2007

Corrupted Love ( by AZEHR )

(Note: The writer just want to use pen name, due to the sensitivity of her topics. She doesn't want any perverts attentions. - ed)

A warm sensation fills my body.
My heart races with every touch.

The softness of your voice soothes,
My soul,
As I lay there hoping the moment
Will never end .

Calling for you.
Praying that you'll never let me go.

The sensation so strong,
I can no longer feel my body.

Slowly I fade in and out of reality.
In an instant the warm sensation...
Fades away.

My heart empty.

My soul torn apart.

Lying there; wondering where I went wrong.

Calling out for you, only to find
there is no answer.

My mind invaded with thoughts.

So cruel and unrefined.

The sensation of fear of what's to come.

Slowly the reality over powering

The lust and fantasy.

Leaving me empty...

Confused on how to think or feel,
The loneliness I feel.
So wretched and compelled
Betrayal to myself
Revealing the terrors of my love.

No comments: